You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fluor Eyes More than $13 Billion in Second-Quarter Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 704 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) (Irving, Texas), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is involved in more than $180 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. These include about $8.4 billion worth that are expected to begin construction and about $4.8 billion worth that are expected to finish construction in second-quarter 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Fluor that are set to begin or finish construction in the second quarter, including those from major companies such as Pure Energy Resources LLC, Palmetto Railways, Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) and Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- Join Nalco Water, BASF for a Webinar on How to Maximize Your Company's Amin...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker