You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fluor Eyes More than $13 Billion in Second-Quarter Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 704 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) (Irving, Texas), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is involved in more than $180 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. These include about $8.4 billion worth that are expected to begin construction and about $4.8 billion worth that are expected to finish construction in second-quarter 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Fluor that are set to begin or finish construction in the second quarter, including those from major companies such as Pure Energy Resources LLC, Palmetto Railways, Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) and Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Industrial Info to Present at Global Petroleum Show in Calgary
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker