You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Threatens Trade Sanctions Over U.S. Steel Tariffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 883 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 14, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union (EU) has threatened trade sanctions against the United States in response to last week's confirmation by President Donald Trump of additional import duties on EU exports of steel and aluminium to the US.
Within this article: Details proposed retaliation to US tariffs, industry response, impact on trade
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ArcelorMittal Increases Capital Spending by $1 Billion in 2018
- Industrial Info Tracks $23 Billion in Lithium Mining and Processing Project...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Strong Global Demand for Commodities Boosts Mining Companies' Stock Prices,...
- Australia to Stay at Top of Global Mineral Market
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker