You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Threatens Trade Sanctions Over U.S. Steel Tariffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 883 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 14, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union (EU) has threatened trade sanctions against the United States in response to last week's confirmation by President Donald Trump of additional import duties on EU exports of steel and aluminium to the US.
Within this article: Details proposed retaliation to US tariffs, industry response, impact on trade
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Mining Spending Outlook
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- EU Steel Sector Robust but Threatened by U.S. Trade War
- Industrial Info Tracks Impact of Japan Earthquake, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker