You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Threatens Trade Sanctions Over U.S. Steel Tariffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 883 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 14, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union (EU) has threatened trade sanctions against the United States in response to last week's confirmation by President Donald Trump of additional import duties on EU exports of steel and aluminium to the US.
Within this article: Details proposed retaliation to US tariffs, industry response, impact on trade
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals P...
- North American Trade Pact Draws Praise, but Tariff Concerns Persist
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker