You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
More Than $6.4 Billion in Project Completions Planned for California in First-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 575 Words
Attachment: Planned 1H18 Project Completions in California
SUGAR LAND--March 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $6.4 billion in planned industrial project completions in California in the first half of 2018. The Industrial Manufacturing Industry, with more than $1.85 billion in planned completions, leads in terms of project value. This is followed by the Petroleum Refining Industry, with $1.56 billion in planned completions, and the Power Industry, with $1.19 billion.
Within this article: Details of major project completions in California
Companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS-A), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), Consolidated Edison Incorporated (NYSE:ED)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
- Equinor, Genesis Energy, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker