You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Crude Oil Pipeline Spending Ballooned in 2017, Especially in Texas
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 276 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Since crude oil prices tanked four years ago, the oil pipeline industry has seen many setbacks and slowdowns. Permitting woes, public resistance and narrow profit margins - both upstream and downstream - have made new crude oil pipelines seem like increasingly risky propositions. As such, Industrial Info saw very low growth in crude oil pipelines in North America during 2015 and 2016.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than $1 Billion in U.S. Ethylene, Ethane Export...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Cianbro, Welded Construction at Work on Nearly $2 Billion in Projects, Led ...
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker