You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Crude Oil Pipeline Spending Ballooned in 2017, Especially in Texas
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 276 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Since crude oil prices tanked four years ago, the oil pipeline industry has seen many setbacks and slowdowns. Permitting woes, public resistance and narrow profit margins - both upstream and downstream - have made new crude oil pipelines seem like increasingly risky propositions. As such, Industrial Info saw very low growth in crude oil pipelines in North America during 2015 and 2016.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Will Oil & Gas Spending Increase in 2019?
- Anadarko's $16 Billion in Projects Cover Ambitious Plans in Permian, Mozamb...
- Anadarko, Tallgrass Energy, Gulf Coast Crude Imports: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- TransCanada, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Controversial Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline 'On Schedule'
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker