You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Plans to Grow Chemical Earnings on Plant Buildouts
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 572 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (ExxonMobil) (Irving, Texas) plans to double its chemical earnings by 2025 on the back of 13 new facilities across the globe, executives with the company said at a recent meeting with investment analysts.
Within this article: ExxonMobil's chemical earnings plans.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Wins New Contract for NOVA Corunna Cracker Expansion
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Chemical Processing Spending O...
- Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker