You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
It's a Wrap! Pharma-Bio Industry Set to Complete $4.6 Billion in North American Projects in First-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 543 Words
Attachment: 1Q18 North American Pharma-Biotech Project Completions
SUGAR LAND--March 20, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- The Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry is on track to complete construction on 383 North American capital and maintenance projects in the first quarter of 2018. A recent survey of reported projects in Industrial Info's Pharmaceutical-Biotech Online Platform reveals that the projects have a total investment value (TIV) of $4.6 billion.
Within this article: Details of major U.S. Pharma-Biotech project completions
Companies featured: Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC), Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Make it Mean Something - Introducing Tableau Dashboards Using IIR's Market ...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Novartis Axing 2,550 Jobs in Switzerland and the U.K.
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker