You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
It's a Wrap! Pharma-Bio Industry Set to Complete $4.6 Billion in North American Projects in First-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 543 Words
Attachment: 1Q18 North American Pharma-Biotech Project Completions
SUGAR LAND--March 20, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- The Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry is on track to complete construction on 383 North American capital and maintenance projects in the first quarter of 2018. A recent survey of reported projects in Industrial Info's Pharmaceutical-Biotech Online Platform reveals that the projects have a total investment value (TIV) of $4.6 billion.
Within this article: Details of major U.S. Pharma-Biotech project completions
Companies featured: Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC), Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- First- Half 2019 Pharma-Bio U.S. Capital Project Kickoffs Total $13 Billion...
- Industrial Info's North American Pharma-Biotech Platform Tracks Manufacturi...
- Latin American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Plants Plan $248 Million in Mainten...
- Biotechnology Manufacturing Trends, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Bangladesh Pharma Companies Gear Up for API Production, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker