You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Mining Investments Weaken in January-February, Overall Investments Rise
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 281 Words
BEIJING--March 22, 2018--SUGAR LAND--March 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China saw its mining investments for the first two months of this year drop 13% from the same period last year, the National Bureau of Statistics reported, while overall investments in fixed assets (excluding rural households) rose 7.9%.
Within this article: Latest industrial investment statistics in China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kentucky Home to Nearly $6 Billion in Project Kickoffs this Summer
- Republic Steel Invests to Prepare for Demand Growth
- Mining Majors Approve Mega-Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.S. Midwest, Rocky Mountains to See $3 Billion-Plus in Metals & Minerals K...
- U.S. Southeast, Mid-Atlantic Claim $1.6 Billion-Plus in Metals & Minerals K...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker