You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Mining Investments Weaken in January-February, Overall Investments Rise
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 281 Words
BEIJING--March 22, 2018--SUGAR LAND--March 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China saw its mining investments for the first two months of this year drop 13% from the same period last year, the National Bureau of Statistics reported, while overall investments in fixed assets (excluding rural households) rose 7.9%.
Within this article: Latest industrial investment statistics in China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals P...
- NSG Announces Location of New U.S. Float Glass Plant, an Industrial Info Ma...
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker