You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Mining Investments Weaken in January-February, Overall Investments Rise
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 281 Words
BEIJING--March 22, 2018--SUGAR LAND--March 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China saw its mining investments for the first two months of this year drop 13% from the same period last year, the National Bureau of Statistics reported, while overall investments in fixed assets (excluding rural households) rose 7.9%.
Within this article: Latest industrial investment statistics in China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Mining Spending Outlook
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- EU Steel Sector Robust but Threatened by U.S. Trade War
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker