You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ISPE Names the 2018 Pharmaceutical Facility of the Year Category Awards
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 303 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 21, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The judging panel for the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering's (ISPE) Facility of the Year Awards (FOYA) has just released the 2018 Category Award winners. In its 14th year, the FOYA is the Pharmaceutical Industry's premier awards program, dedicated to celebrating innovation and accomplishments in facility design, construction and operation.
Within this article: Details of the awards
Companies featured: Shire plc (NASDAQ:SHPG), BioMarin Pharmaceutical Incorporated (NASDAQ:BMRN), Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), Emergent BioSolutions Incorporated (NYSE:EBS)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- First- Half 2019 Pharma-Bio U.S. Capital Project Kickoffs Total $13 Billion...
- Biotechnology Manufacturing Trends, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia's "2020 Pharma Strategy" Spurs $2.25 Billion Manufacturing Investmen...
- U.K. Medicines Face Six-Month Delay over Brexit 'No-Deal'
- Bangladesh Pharma Companies Gear Up for API Production, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker