You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $7.8 Billion in U.S. Maintenance Projects in First-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 210 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 30, 2018 -Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $7.8 billion in spending in the form of 3,100 maintenance projects that are planned to kick off in the U.S. in the first half of 2018. The Power Industry, with $2.22 billion in planned projects, leads in terms of project value, followed by the Chemical Processing Industry with $1.15 billion and the Petroleum Refining Industry with $868 million worth. The projects include a range of sectors, encompassing such maintenance as nuclear refueling outages, ethylene production turnarounds and pipeline pigging.
To read the complete article, check out the latest edition of Industrial Info's NavigatIIR online newsletter.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- IEA Report: Future for Gas "Looks Bright"
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker