You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Next Wave of LNG Projects On the Way to Meet Global Demand
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 212 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 29, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG) is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.5% per year. When combined with declining availability of LNG from traditional suppliers such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Algeria and Australia's Northwest Shelf, it will be necessary to approve another 28-30 million tons per year of production to meet demand by 2020. This means the next wave of LNG construction will likely require 10-11 trains.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global's Calcasieu Pass LNG Plant Receives FERC and Final Investmen...
- China Achieves Breakthrough in Shale Gas Fracturing Technology, an Industri...
- Final Investment Decision Delayed for Nigeria's Bonny LNG Train 7 Addition,...
- Nigeria's Bonga South West/Aparao Offshore Project Invites EPC Bids, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker