You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Next Wave of LNG Projects On the Way to Meet Global Demand
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 212 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 29, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG) is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.5% per year. When combined with declining availability of LNG from traditional suppliers such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Algeria and Australia's Northwest Shelf, it will be necessary to approve another 28-30 million tons per year of production to meet demand by 2020. This means the next wave of LNG construction will likely require 10-11 trains.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Plains All American, Magellan Midstream, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily En...
- Economist: Amid Strong U.S. Economy, Risks of Recession Growing
- Natural Gas Exports to Mexico, U.S. Crude Drawdown: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Europe, Russia Oil & Gas Project Outloo...
- Russia Loses Key Trade Rulings over EU Gas Pipeline Rules
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker