You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Trade Deal with South Korea Good for U.S. Steelmakers
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 109 Words
Attachment: South Korean Steel Mills
SUGAR LAND--March 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A new trade deal with South Korea is good news for U.S. steelmakers, including Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) and United States Steel Corporation (NYSE:X) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania). The deal caps South Korean imports at 2.68 million tons and removes the proposed 25% tariff on steel products from the equation.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kentucky Home to Nearly $6 Billion in Project Kickoffs this Summer
- Republic Steel Invests to Prepare for Demand Growth
- Mining Majors Approve Mega-Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.S. Midwest, Rocky Mountains to See $3 Billion-Plus in Metals & Minerals K...
- U.S. Southeast, Mid-Atlantic Claim $1.6 Billion-Plus in Metals & Minerals K...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker