You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Trade Deal with South Korea Good for U.S. Steelmakers
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 109 Words
Attachment: South Korean Steel Mills
SUGAR LAND--March 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A new trade deal with South Korea is good news for U.S. steelmakers, including Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) and United States Steel Corporation (NYSE:X) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania). The deal caps South Korean imports at 2.68 million tons and removes the proposed 25% tariff on steel products from the equation.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Mining Spending Outlook
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- EU Steel Sector Robust but Threatened by U.S. Trade War
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker