You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North America, Asia Drive Global Oil & Gas Industry
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 79 Words
Attachment: Global Oil & Gas, March 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 2, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Oil & Gas Industry will continue to be strong in the longer term, with $1.8 trillion in proposed spending in the planning and engineering phases, and $2.25 trillion in total project activity. North America is home to about $685 billion of the total, second only to Asia's $707 billion. To listen more about some of the trends and drivers affecting spending in the Americas, join our upcoming webinar.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Joint Venture Project to Boost Plains All American's 2019 Capex
- Baker Hughes, Permian Output Growth, Nord Stream 2: Your Daily Energy News
- Canadian Natural Resources, OPEC Output, California Fracking Moratorium: Y...
- Cenovus, Bakken Crude Discount, Possible OPEC Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA Warns of Possible Global Oil Supply Gap, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker