You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks Refinery Coker Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 74 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 2, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $18 billion in active capital investments geared toward delayed and fluidized coker process units at operational petroleum refineries. The projects include new units, expansions, debottlenecks and upgrades, plus enhancements. We could see additional investments as refiners evaluate options to comply with the IMO 2020 regulations. For more information, click on our product page.
Within this article: New units, expansions, debottlenecks and upgrades, plus enhancements
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- ExxonMobil, Hess, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Gulf Coast Braces as Tropical Storm Gordon Approaches
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- U.S. Gulf Coast Refineries Brace for Hurricane, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker