You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks Refinery Coker Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 74 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 2, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $18 billion in active capital investments geared toward delayed and fluidized coker process units at operational petroleum refineries. The projects include new units, expansions, debottlenecks and upgrades, plus enhancements. We could see additional investments as refiners evaluate options to comply with the IMO 2020 regulations. For more information, click on our product page.
Within this article: New units, expansions, debottlenecks and upgrades, plus enhancements
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- KBR's $137 Billion in Projects Include Expanded Presence Across U.S. Energy...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Shell, KBR, Pemex: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Southeast Asia's Refineries to Kick Off $6 Billion in Unit Additions in 201...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker