You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $369 Billion in Metals & Minerals Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 94 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 3, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Around the globe there are more than 3,600 Metals & Minerals Industry projects under construction representing about $369 billion in total investment value according to Industrial Info. Projects currently under construction include a $150 million flotation plant addition by Anglo American (London, England) at an iron ore mine in Brazil and a $2 million pipe conveyor addition at a cement plant in Turkey. The top 10 countries include China, India, U.S., Russia, Australia, Indonesia, Germany, Poland, Iran and Turkey.
Within this article: Pipe conveyor addition at a cement plant in Turkey.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Mining Spending Outlook
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- EU Steel Sector Robust but Threatened by U.S. Trade War
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker