You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $369 Billion in Metals & Minerals Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 94 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 3, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Around the globe there are more than 3,600 Metals & Minerals Industry projects under construction representing about $369 billion in total investment value according to Industrial Info. Projects currently under construction include a $150 million flotation plant addition by Anglo American (London, England) at an iron ore mine in Brazil and a $2 million pipe conveyor addition at a cement plant in Turkey. The top 10 countries include China, India, U.S., Russia, Australia, Indonesia, Germany, Poland, Iran and Turkey.
Within this article: Pipe conveyor addition at a cement plant in Turkey.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals P...
- NSG Announces Location of New U.S. Float Glass Plant, an Industrial Info Ma...
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker