You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks Wealth of LNG Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 137 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 5, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With a focus on construction from April 2018 to April 2019, Industrial Info Resources is tracking 478 liquefied natural gas (LNG) capital projects across the globe worth $145.67 billion. Industrial Info has categorized 100 of these projects as having a high probability of moving forward as planned. GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited (Hong Kong) has the two largest high-probability LNG projects. These are the $4 billion Dorelah LNG Liquefaction Plant and the $2.5 billion Damerdjog Liquefied Natural Gas Storage Terminal, both in Djibouti, Africa. BP plc's (NYSE:BP) (London, England) Tangguh LNG Expansion Project (Train 3) in Indonesia comes in third at $2.43 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global's Calcasieu Pass LNG Plant Receives FERC and Final Investmen...
- China Achieves Breakthrough in Shale Gas Fracturing Technology, an Industri...
- Final Investment Decision Delayed for Nigeria's Bonny LNG Train 7 Addition,...
- Nigeria's Bonga South West/Aparao Offshore Project Invites EPC Bids, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker