You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Seven Grassroot Chemical Plants to Start Up in Southeast Asia in First-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 103 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 6, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Seven grassroot chemical plants are near completion across Southeast Asia, with the startup for each of them planned to take place in the first half of 2018. Collectively, these plants represent over $1 billion, with the largest investments in Indonesia. Looking ahead, another nine grassroot chemical plants are planned to begin construction this year, based on projects being monitored by Industrial Info Resources, signaling the region is optimistic about continued growth opportunities.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Wins New Contract for NOVA Corunna Cracker Expansion
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Chemical Processing Spending O...
- Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker