You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tire Plant Projects on a Roll
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 66 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Construction activity at tire plants has been consistently strong globally for the last several years. Looking ahead, Industrial Info is tracking 91 active capital or maintenance projects worth an estimated $5.2 billion that are scheduled to begin construction in the next 12 months at tire plants across the globe.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- Harris County, Texas, to See Nearly $4.5 Billion in Project Kickoffs, Compl...
- Industrial Info Tracks $5.5 Billion Worth of North American Automotive Proj...
- Gulf Coast Weathers Tropical Storm Gordon, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Hurricane Florence Bears Down on U.S., Typhoon Mangkhut on Asia, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker