You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tire Plant Projects on a Roll
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 66 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Construction activity at tire plants has been consistently strong globally for the last several years. Looking ahead, Industrial Info is tracking 91 active capital or maintenance projects worth an estimated $5.2 billion that are scheduled to begin construction in the next 12 months at tire plants across the globe.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- GM Cuts Workforce, Shuts Plants as it Hits Pedal on Heavy-Duty and Self-Dri...
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- USMCA Trade Pact May Impact Japanese Auto Projects in U.S., an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker