You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tire Plant Projects on a Roll
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 66 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Construction activity at tire plants has been consistently strong globally for the last several years. Looking ahead, Industrial Info is tracking 91 active capital or maintenance projects worth an estimated $5.2 billion that are scheduled to begin construction in the next 12 months at tire plants across the globe.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia's $2.25 Billion in Project Kickoffs to Bear Fruit this Summer
- Kentucky Home to Nearly $6 Billion in Project Kickoffs this Summer
- Sometimes Brownfield is Best: Industrial Info Tracks Wealth of U.S. Project...
- Tennessee Looks to $3.4 Billion in Project Kickoffs this Summer
- Florida's Sunny Outlook Shows $2.1 Billion in Summer Kickoffs
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker