You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tire Plant Projects on a Roll
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 66 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Construction activity at tire plants has been consistently strong globally for the last several years. Looking ahead, Industrial Info is tracking 91 active capital or maintenance projects worth an estimated $5.2 billion that are scheduled to begin construction in the next 12 months at tire plants across the globe.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Expands Fulfillment/Distribution Network in North America, an Indust...
- France and Germany Team Up To Build Electric Vehicle Battery Plants
- Investment in Battery Production Increases in Europe, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America, an Industrial Info Market...
- Honda to Close Sites in Turkey, U.K., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker