You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vistra-Dynegy Merger Completed, Uniting More Than $2 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 616 Words
Attachment: Top Three States for Vistra and Dynegy Projects
SUGAR LAND--April 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Vistra Energy Corporation (NYSE:VST) (Irving, Texas), the parent company of retail electricity provider TXU Energy and utility Luminant, on Monday announced it had completed its merger with Dynegy Incorporated. The move means that Vistra now has about 40,000 megawatts (MW) of generating capacity in its ownership. Industrial Info is tracking $2.2 billion in active Vistra and Dynegy projects.
Within this article: Details of Vistra and Dynegy project
Other companies featured: First Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:FSLR), AECOM (NYSE:ACM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Hess, EQT, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Report: Global Gas Demand to Grow Through 2035
- Cypress Creek Renewables, Geronimo Energy Solar Develop Projects in Illinoi...
- Feeding the Nukes: U.S. Power Industry Plans Refueling Outages for Second-H...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker