You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Formosa Progresses on Point Comfort Chemical Expansion, Plans Loom for Louisiana
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 542 Words
Attachment: Formosa USA
SUGAR LAND--April 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Formosa Plastics Corporation USA (Livingston, New Jersey) has a full petrochemical project plate in Texas and Louisiana. Industrial Info is tracking more than $14 billion in project activity by the U.S. arm of Taiwan-based Formosa Plastics Corporation.
Within this article: Formosa Plastics USA's Point Comfort Expansion
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Industrial Info Forecasts 2020 to be Peak Labor Year in the U.S.
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker