You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Formosa Progresses on Point Comfort Chemical Expansion, Plans Loom for Louisiana
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 542 Words
Attachment: Formosa USA
SUGAR LAND--April 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Formosa Plastics Corporation USA (Livingston, New Jersey) has a full petrochemical project plate in Texas and Louisiana. Industrial Info is tracking more than $14 billion in project activity by the U.S. arm of Taiwan-based Formosa Plastics Corporation.
Within this article: Formosa Plastics USA's Point Comfort Expansion
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Wins New Contract for NOVA Corunna Cracker Expansion
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Chemical Processing Spending O...
- Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker