You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Honeywell UOP, TechnipFMC Seek to Add Motiva to $31 Billion in Active Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 684 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Motiva Enterprises LLC, a subsidiary of Saudi Aramco (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia), signaled it may be ready to invest billions of dollars in the U.S. petrochemical industry. Earlier this week, the company signed memorandums of understanding (MoU) with Honeywell UOP (Des Plaines, Illinois) and TechnipFMC (London, England), two of the top service providers for North American petrochemical projects, during Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's stateside visit. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $29 billion in active, U.S.-based projects involving TechnipFMC and nearly $2 billion involving Honeywell UOP.
Within this article: Details on Motiva's plans and other projects involving Honeywell UOP and TechnipFMC on or near the Gulf Coast.
Other companies featured: Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD), Honeywell International (NYSE:HON), Vaquero Midstream, Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL) and SCT&E LNG LLC.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass LNG Train 6 Could be First of Many to Reach A...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker