You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southeast Asia Still Carries Plenty of Coal-Fired Power Investments
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 110 Words
Attachment: Coal-Southeast Asia- April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. and other Western nations have seen a steep decline in coal-fired power investments in the past decade. But there's still a demand for thermal coal in other global regions, where U.S.-based companies have found fertile markets for exports. In Southeast Asia alone, Industrial Info is tracking more than $226 billion worth of active capital projects for coal-fired plants.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker