You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southeast Asia Still Carries Plenty of Coal-Fired Power Investments
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 110 Words
Attachment: Coal-Southeast Asia- April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. and other Western nations have seen a steep decline in coal-fired power investments in the past decade. But there's still a demand for thermal coal in other global regions, where U.S.-based companies have found fertile markets for exports. In Southeast Asia alone, Industrial Info is tracking more than $226 billion worth of active capital projects for coal-fired plants.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker