You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: Drivers to Pay Most at the Pump in Four Years
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 197 Words
Attachment: EIA summer gas prices
SUGAR LAND--April 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Summer gasoline prices are expected to be at their highest levels in four years, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). With oil prices having consistently strengthened for the first time in years, Brent crude oil is forecast to average $63 per barrel, or $1.50 per gallon, this summer--about $12 per barrel ($0.29 per gallon) higher than last summer.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra, Bechtel, OPEC: Your Daily Energy News
- Baker Hughes, Enbridge, Freeport LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Norway Approves $6 Billion Plan for Johan Castberg Field
- Cheniere's MIDSHIP Pipeline Receives Positive Environmental Report
- Shale Gas Fracking 'Not Banned' in Scotland
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker