You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enterprise Products Helps Lead Mont Belvieu, Texas, to $3 Billion in First-Half 2018 Project Starts, Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 732 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Mont Belvieu, Texas, located about 30 miles east of Houston, has become one of the major centers in Texas for natural gas liquids (NGL) fractionation. With continued growth in NGL production from the Eagle Ford Shale, Permian Basin and other areas, the need for additional processing infrastructure grows, and Mont Belvieu has become a hub of project activity. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3 billion in Mont Belvieu that are set to start or be wrapped up in the first half of this year, as well as a $1 billion-plus NGL pipeline leading to Mont Belvieu.
Within this article: Details of projects that are kicking off or wrapping up in Mont Belvieu
Companies featured: Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP), ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE), Energy Transfer Partners LP (NYSE:ETP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass LNG Train 6 Could be First of Many to Reach A...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker