You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Yara-BASF Opens Texas Ammonia Plant, More on the Way
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 445 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The opening of a world-scale ammonia plant in Freeport, Texas, marks one of several U.S. ammonia-production-related projects that will either be completed or start construction this year. In all, Industrial Info is tracking $5 billion in active U.S. ammonia project completions and construction kickoffs for 2018.
Within this article: Details of the Yara International-BASF Corporation ammonia plant project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Ethylene Startups Planned for December are Delayed, an Industrial Info Mark...
- European Ethylene Market Sees New Investments, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker