You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Petroleum Refining to See $1.55 Billion in Second-Quarter Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 1 Words
Attachment: U.S. Petroleum Refining Project Kickoffs, 2Q18
SUGAR LAND--April 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Petroleum Refining Industry is set to see $1.55 billion in projects begin construction from April through June, according to Industrial Info's project database. Not surprisingly, the Southwest region, which includes the booming U.S. Gulf Coast of Texas and Louisiana, leads all other market regions by total investment and project count.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- Global Refining's FCCU Activity Abounds in 2019, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Western Canada Oil Prices Remain Stronger After Start of Production Curtail...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker