You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Petroleum Refining to See $1.55 Billion in Second-Quarter Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 1 Words
Attachment: U.S. Petroleum Refining Project Kickoffs, 2Q18
SUGAR LAND--April 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Petroleum Refining Industry is set to see $1.55 billion in projects begin construction from April through June, according to Industrial Info's project database. Not surprisingly, the Southwest region, which includes the booming U.S. Gulf Coast of Texas and Louisiana, leads all other market regions by total investment and project count.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ExxonMobil, MMEX Top List of U.S. Refining Capital Projects in Fourth Quart...
- ExxonMobil, Entergy, MPLX: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- ExxonMobil Plans £500 Million Spend at U.K. Refinery
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker