You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Petroleum Refining to See $1.55 Billion in Second-Quarter Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 1 Words
Attachment: U.S. Petroleum Refining Project Kickoffs, 2Q18
SUGAR LAND--April 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Petroleum Refining Industry is set to see $1.55 billion in projects begin construction from April through June, according to Industrial Info's project database. Not surprisingly, the Southwest region, which includes the booming U.S. Gulf Coast of Texas and Louisiana, leads all other market regions by total investment and project count.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- Industrial Info Tracks $2 Billion in Refinery Projects in Texas City
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
- Shale Gas Fracking 'Not Banned' in Scotland
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker