You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Coal Output Up 3.9% in First-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 321 Words
BEIJING--April 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In March, China's coal output reached 290.22 million metric tons, an increase of 1.3% from the same month last year, according to a report from China's National Bureau of Statistics of China. From January through March 2018, China's total coal output reached 804.54 million metric tons, an increase of 3.9% from the same period last year.
Within this article: Details on coal's performance in China in March 2018.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals P...
- North American Trade Pact Draws Praise, but Tariff Concerns Persist
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker