You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Coal Output Up 3.9% in First-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 321 Words
BEIJING--April 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In March, China's coal output reached 290.22 million metric tons, an increase of 1.3% from the same month last year, according to a report from China's National Bureau of Statistics of China. From January through March 2018, China's total coal output reached 804.54 million metric tons, an increase of 3.9% from the same period last year.
Within this article: Details on coal's performance in China in March 2018.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- U.S. Steel Mills Double Project Activity; Plan $19.4 Billion, an Industrial...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker