You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil Production and Refining Up in 2017
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 645 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 24, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The total annual production for crude oil and refinery feedstocks for the 35-country Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) rose 2.6% last year compared to 2016.
Within this article: Details 2017 OECD oil production and refining growth by region, strongest and weakest producing countries
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Hess, EQT, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Targa Resources, Anadarko, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Tariffs Boost U.S. Steel Companies' Expansion Plans
- Consultant: Lack of Permian Pipeline Capacity will Force Production Curtail...
- Venture Global Signs New Agreement with Polish Oil & Gas, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker