You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil Production and Refining Up in 2017
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 645 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 24, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The total annual production for crude oil and refinery feedstocks for the 35-country Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) rose 2.6% last year compared to 2016.
Within this article: Details 2017 OECD oil production and refining growth by region, strongest and weakest producing countries
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global's Calcasieu Pass LNG Plant Receives FERC and Final Investmen...
- China Achieves Breakthrough in Shale Gas Fracturing Technology, an Industri...
- Final Investment Decision Delayed for Nigeria's Bonny LNG Train 7 Addition,...
- Nigeria's Bonga South West/Aparao Offshore Project Invites EPC Bids, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker