You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Coal Exports Skyrocket 61% in 2017
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 128 Words
Attachment: US Coal Exports, 2010-18
SUGAR LAND--April 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. exported 97 million short tons (MMst) of coal in 2017, a 61% (36.7 MMst) increase from the 2016 level, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) reports.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals P...
- Peru Wants to Compete in the Production of Lithium, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker