You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Coal Exports Skyrocket 61% in 2017
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 128 Words
Attachment: US Coal Exports, 2010-18
SUGAR LAND--April 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. exported 97 million short tons (MMst) of coal in 2017, a 61% (36.7 MMst) increase from the 2016 level, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) reports.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- U.S. Steel Mills Double Project Activity; Plan $19.4 Billion, an Industrial...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker