You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Coal Exports Skyrocket 61% in 2017
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 128 Words
Attachment: US Coal Exports, 2010-18
SUGAR LAND--April 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. exported 97 million short tons (MMst) of coal in 2017, a 61% (36.7 MMst) increase from the 2016 level, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) reports.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Nevada Cashes in with $1.3 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarter
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- U.S. Aluminum Group Urges Trump to Keep Import Tariffs Broad-Based
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker