You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Natural Gas Output Up 3.3% in First-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 473 Words
BEIJING--April 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In March 2018, China's output of natural gas reached 13.5 billion cubic meters, a slight increase of 0.4% year over year. The daily average output remained at 440 million cubic meters per day. From January through March 2018, China's accumulative output of natural gas reached 39.7 billion cubic meters, an increase of 3.3%, which was 0.1 percentage point lower than the same period of last year, according to the China's National Bureau of Statistics.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TransCanada, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Anadarko's $16 Billion in Projects Cover Ambitious Plans in Permian, Mozamb...
- Anadarko, Tallgrass Energy, Gulf Coast Crude Imports: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Poland Turns to U.S. for LNG
- Controversial Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline 'On Schedule'
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker