You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Combined-Cycle, Renewables Projects Lead NextEra Energy in Planned Project Activity
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 770 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida) reported strong net income of $4.43 billion for first-quarter 2018, compared with $1.58 billion in first-quarter 2017. The company is following through with two combined-cycle power plants and a series of wind and solar projects to add to its increasing renewables portfolio. Industrial Info is tracking more than $16 billion of planned NextEra Energy projects.
Within this article: Details of NextEra Energy projects
Other companies featured: EQT Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:EQM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker