You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption Up 9.8% in First-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 332 Words
BEIJING--April 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's total power consumption reached 532.5 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh) in March, an increase of 3.6% from March 2017, according to a recent report from China's National Energy Administration. From January to March 2018, China's total power consumption reached 1.59 trillion kWh, an increase of 9.8% from the same period last year.
Within this article: Details on China's power consumption and output for March and the first quarter, compared with the same periods from last year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker