You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption Up 9.8% in First-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 332 Words
BEIJING--April 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's total power consumption reached 532.5 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh) in March, an increase of 3.6% from March 2017, according to a recent report from China's National Energy Administration. From January to March 2018, China's total power consumption reached 1.59 trillion kWh, an increase of 9.8% from the same period last year.
Within this article: Details on China's power consumption and output for March and the first quarter, compared with the same periods from last year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Power Industry Looks to $1.76 Billion in Active Maintenance Projects f...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
- Trump Administration Unveils Plan to Replace Obama-Era Air Emissions Rule, ...
- Hurricane Lane Churns Through the Hawaiian Islands, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker