You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
OTC: Industrial Info Tracks Myriad of U.S. Gulf Operations
Industry Segment: Energy | Word Count: 70 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) starts this week in Houston, Texas. Here is a snapshot of the U.S. Gulf offshore operations being tracked by Industrial Info. Come and visit with us at Booth #5512 in the NRG Park Convention Center.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- Baker Hughes, Permian Output Growth, Nord Stream 2: Your Daily Energy News
- Cenovus, Bakken Crude Discount, Possible OPEC Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil's Antwerp Refinery Fires Up New Coker Unit
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker