You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
LyondellBasell PE Project Unfazed by Threat of U.S.-China Trade War
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 532 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Executives with polyethylene producer LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB) (Houston, Texas) said last week they are focused on the potential long-term impact of a trade war between the U.S. and China.
Within this article: Details of LyondellBasell's Hyperzone PE Plant project in Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Wins New Contract for NOVA Corunna Cracker Expansion
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Chemical Processing Spending O...
- Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker