You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
LyondellBasell PE Project Unfazed by Threat of U.S.-China Trade War
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 532 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Executives with polyethylene producer LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB) (Houston, Texas) said last week they are focused on the potential long-term impact of a trade war between the U.S. and China.
Within this article: Details of LyondellBasell's Hyperzone PE Plant project in Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Polypropylene Production Being Developed in Algeria, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Qatar to See Chlor-Alkali Production Boom in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Iran to Invest $3.2 Billion in Methanol-to-Olefins Projects, an Industrial ...
- PetroChina Lanzhou Company Invests in 800,000-Ton-per-Year Ethylene Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker