You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Petroleum Refining Coverage Grows $10 Billion in Less than a Week
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 131 Words
Attachment: US Refining Map, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 1, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In less than a week, Industrial Info's Petroleum Refining Industry Project Database grew from tracking 6,385 projects worth $658 billion, to 6,397 projects worth $667.4 billion. Perfect example of how dynamic our database is, and how business opportunities are presented to our clients on a daily basis.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Will Oil & Gas Spending Increase in 2019?
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- TransCanada, Pemex, U.S. Refining Margins: Your Daily Energy News
- Strikes Shut Most French Refineries
- ExxonMobil's Antwerp Refinery Fires Up New Coker Unit
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker