You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Petroleum Refining Coverage Grows $10 Billion in Less than a Week
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 131 Words
Attachment: US Refining Map, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 1, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In less than a week, Industrial Info's Petroleum Refining Industry Project Database grew from tracking 6,385 projects worth $658 billion, to 6,397 projects worth $667.4 billion. Perfect example of how dynamic our database is, and how business opportunities are presented to our clients on a daily basis.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Motiva, ConocoPhillips, Magellan Midstream: Your Daily Energy News
- MidAmerican Energy, ExxonMobil, HollyFrontier: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks $6 Billion in U.S. Maintenance Projects for Second-H...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Industrial Info to Present at Global Petroleum Show in Calgary
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker