You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Marathon Petroleum-Andeavor Merger to Combine $5 Billion in Refining Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 786 Words
Attachment: Active Marathon, Andeavor Projects by Market Region
SUGAR LAND--May 2, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) (Findlay, Ohio) earlier this week announced that it would purchase rival refiner Andeavor (NYSE:ANDV) (San Antonio, Texas) for $23.3 billion. If the deal goes through, it will make Marathon the largest U.S. refiner by capacity, surpassing Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio), according to Bloomberg. The deal is expected to close in the second half of this year. Industrial Info is tracking more than $5 billion in active Marathon and Andeavor projects.
Within this article: Details of Marathon Petroleum and Andeavor projects
Other companies featured: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR), Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE:PSXP) and Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- ExxonMobil, Hess, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Gulf Coast Braces as Tropical Storm Gordon Approaches
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- U.S. Gulf Coast Refineries Brace for Hurricane, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker