You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Marathon Petroleum-Andeavor Merger to Combine $5 Billion in Refining Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 786 Words
Attachment: Active Marathon, Andeavor Projects by Market Region
SUGAR LAND--May 2, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) (Findlay, Ohio) earlier this week announced that it would purchase rival refiner Andeavor (NYSE:ANDV) (San Antonio, Texas) for $23.3 billion. If the deal goes through, it will make Marathon the largest U.S. refiner by capacity, surpassing Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio), according to Bloomberg. The deal is expected to close in the second half of this year. Industrial Info is tracking more than $5 billion in active Marathon and Andeavor projects.
Within this article: Details of Marathon Petroleum and Andeavor projects
Other companies featured: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR), Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE:PSXP) and Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- KBR's $137 Billion in Projects Include Expanded Presence Across U.S. Energy...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Shell, KBR, Pemex: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Southeast Asia's Refineries to Kick Off $6 Billion in Unit Additions in 201...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker