You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Crude Oil Production Surpasses Saudi Arabia -- Global Leadership Possible in 2019
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 137 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--May 14, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. crude oil production has jumped by over 1 million barrels per day (BBL/d) over the last year, and further sharp gains are forecast, clear evidence that the transformation of the industry brought about by hydraulic fracturing is not nearly over. During the first quarter, U.S. production exceeded that of Saudi Arabia, making the U.S. the world's second-largest producer, after Russia. Some analysts expect the U.S. to overtake Russia by the end of next year, if not before.
Within this article: Growing U.S. oil production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Targa Resources, Anadarko, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Tops Global Oil and Gas Companies
- U.S. Midwest to See $3.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts
- Sometimes Brownfield is Best: Industrial Info Tracks Wealth of U.S. Project...
- Facing Potentially Huge Wildfire Liabilities, California's PG&E Outlines Ca...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker