You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Crude Oil Production Surpasses Saudi Arabia -- Global Leadership Possible in 2019
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 137 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--May 14, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. crude oil production has jumped by over 1 million barrels per day (BBL/d) over the last year, and further sharp gains are forecast, clear evidence that the transformation of the industry brought about by hydraulic fracturing is not nearly over. During the first quarter, U.S. production exceeded that of Saudi Arabia, making the U.S. the world's second-largest producer, after Russia. Some analysts expect the U.S. to overtake Russia by the end of next year, if not before.
Within this article: Growing U.S. oil production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Pulp and Paper Firms Planning to Rebuild Turbines, an Industrial Info ...
- TransCanada, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Anadarko, Tallgrass Energy, Gulf Coast Crude Imports: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Poland Turns to U.S. for LNG
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker