You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Crude Oil Production Surpasses Saudi Arabia -- Global Leadership Possible in 2019
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 137 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--May 14, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. crude oil production has jumped by over 1 million barrels per day (BBL/d) over the last year, and further sharp gains are forecast, clear evidence that the transformation of the industry brought about by hydraulic fracturing is not nearly over. During the first quarter, U.S. production exceeded that of Saudi Arabia, making the U.S. the world's second-largest producer, after Russia. Some analysts expect the U.S. to overtake Russia by the end of next year, if not before.
Within this article: Growing U.S. oil production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal Exports Skyrocket 61% in 2017
- Bayer-Monsanto $66 Billion Merger Gets European Green Light
- U.S. Aluminum Group Urges Trump to Keep Import Tariffs Broad-Based
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker