You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracking $7.6 Billion in Textile Manufacturing Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 99 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--One thing that all countries share, when it comes to industry, is textiles manufacturing. For many countries across the globe, some item of clothing or a style of clothing or textile product may be the only distinguishing product a country is known for producing. As a result, textile spending is continuous globally. Currently, Industrial Info Resources s tracking over 500 active projects worth $7.6 billion within the global textile sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia's $2.25 Billion in Project Kickoffs to Bear Fruit this Summer
- Kentucky Home to Nearly $6 Billion in Project Kickoffs this Summer
- Tennessee Looks to $3.4 Billion in Project Kickoffs this Summer
- Florida's Sunny Outlook Shows $2.1 Billion in Summer Kickoffs
- Mexico's Auto Demand Picks Up Speed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker