You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AECOM Hits Record Backlog with $50 Billion in Projects, Exits Gas-Fired Power
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 761 Words
Attachment: AECOM, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE:ACM) (Los Angeles, California), a provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is shifting its outlook after it achieved a record backlog at the end of its fiscal second quarter. Although growth in the pipeline and transportation-related businesses has been impressive, uncertainties in the power-generation business have altered future projects substantially. Industrial Info is tracking more than $50 billion in active projects involving AECOM, including more than $10.4 billion worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring AECOM, including the company's last natural gas-fired, combined-cycle project, two major pipelines and a subway extension.
Other companies featured: Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE:LNT), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XMO), TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP) and Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker