You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report: Electric Vehicles Will Drive Copper Demand
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 677 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 16, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The rapid growth in electric vehicles and their associated chargers will drive global copper demand by more than 560,000 tonnes by 2027.
Within this article: Details impact of electric vehicles on copper demand, projected growth, related EV research and European battery plant activities
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Industry is All Smiles with Strong Profits, $3.7 Billion in Four...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- EIA Forecasts U.S. Coal Exports to Rise 10% in 2018
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker