You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report: Electric Vehicles Will Drive Copper Demand
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 677 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 16, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The rapid growth in electric vehicles and their associated chargers will drive global copper demand by more than 560,000 tonnes by 2027.
Within this article: Details impact of electric vehicles on copper demand, projected growth, related EV research and European battery plant activities
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- New Year, New Barrick: Creating the World's Largest Gold Miner, an Industri...
- Brazil Projects $24 Billion in Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Czech Mine Explosion Kills 13 Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker