You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report: Electric Vehicles Will Drive Copper Demand
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 677 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 16, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The rapid growth in electric vehicles and their associated chargers will drive global copper demand by more than 560,000 tonnes by 2027.
Within this article: Details impact of electric vehicles on copper demand, projected growth, related EV research and European battery plant activities
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Steel Producer Nucor Expects to Double Capital Expenditures this Year
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Steel Dynamics' Second-Quarter Profit Doubles, Expects $150 Million Capex i...
- U.S. Commerce Probe of Uranium Imports Could Help Revive Domestic Productio...
- Typhoon Son-Tinh Threatens Mines in Laos, Vietnam, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker