You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report: Electric Vehicles Will Drive Copper Demand
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 677 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 16, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The rapid growth in electric vehicles and their associated chargers will drive global copper demand by more than 560,000 tonnes by 2027.
Within this article: Details impact of electric vehicles on copper demand, projected growth, related EV research and European battery plant activities
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- How Will Tariffs Hit the U.S. Steel Industry? Ask Our Expert
- Arch Coal, Xcel Energy, Hess, U.S. Oil Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Postpones European Steel and Aluminium Tariffs
- U.S. Cement Consumption Expected to Grow 2.8% This Year
- Arconic Reports Sharp Drop in Earnings, Cuts Guidance
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker