You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enbridge Hopes to See Preferred Route for Line 3 Replacement Chosen in Minnesota
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 766 Words
Attachment: Proposed vs. Recommended Route for Line 3 Replacement in Minnesota
SUGAR LAND--May 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB) (Calgary, Alberta) Chief Executive Officer Albert Monaco gave updates on the company's major projects on a recent earnings conference call. Among the projects discussed was Enbridge's $7 billion Line 3 replacement program, which seeks to replace more than 1,000 miles of the existing Line 3 crude oil pipeline with new pipeline and associated facilities from Hardisty, Alberta, to Superior, Wisconsin. Earlier this month, an administrative law judge (ALJ) in Minnesota ruled that a need for the project existed, but suggested it should follow an alternative route rather than Enbridge's preferred route in Minnesota.
Within this article: Details of Enbridge's major projects
Other companies featured: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR), TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Targa Resources Sees 2019 as Pivotal for Project Completions
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker