You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Stantec Takes Part in $55 Billion in Active Projects, Led by LNG Complex, Other Energy Feats
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 863 Words
Attachment: Stantec, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Stantec Incorporated (NYSE:STN) (Edmonton, Alberta) saw first-quarter revenue growth in all of its geographies and business units, and checked off a few acquisitions as well. Growth was driven by energy and mining-related business in Canada, and power, transportation and water-resource infrastructure investments in the U.S. Industrial Info is tracking more than $55 billion in active projects involving Stantec, including $6.3 billion worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring Stantec, including a major liquefied natural gas (LNG) processing and export facility in Canada and a variety of projects in the U.S., including a tech center for Apple Incorporated (NASDAQ:AAPL) and a pair of natural gas-fired plants.
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), JGC Corporation, Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), Macquarie Infrastructure Company (NYSE:MIC) and Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Global Power Industry: Renewables on the Move, but Coal Not Dead
- U.S. Midwest to See $3.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts
- Sometimes Brownfield is Best: Industrial Info Tracks Wealth of U.S. Project...
- Facing Potentially Huge Wildfire Liabilities, California's PG&E Outlines Ca...
- Far From Home, Con Edison Unit Builds Renewable Generation
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker