You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Heat Exchangers Maintain Important Role in Food & Beverage Industry
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 89 Words
Attachment: heat exchanger
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Did you know heat exchangers are involved in the scope of more than 1,150 active Food & Beverage Industry projects currently tracked by Industrial Info Resources in the U.S. and Canada? The total investment value of Food & Beverage project activity with heat exchanger-related items is more than $16.3 billion. Heat exchangers continue to be of vital importance within the food and beverage process as the plants have a diverse variety of products manufactured globally.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Track Hurricane Florence and Typhoon Mangkhut with Disaster Impact Tracker,...
- Carolinas Still Reeling from Florence, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Hurricane Florence Bears Down on U.S., Typhoon Mangkhut on Asia, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker