You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Trump's Proposed Ethanol Policy Could Upend Fuel's Future
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 160 Words
Attachment: Ethanol Projects, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--When ethanol became a major blending component in gasoline many years ago, it changed the future of the U.S. agricultural market. It became a boom for several industries, as grassroot ethanol plants were constructed, farmers increased the acreage planted in corn, and chemical producers increased capacity for needed herbicides and fertilizers.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Terminal Projects Across Western U.S. House Wide Variety of Fuels, Chemical...
- Valero's Second-Quarter Earnings Up Despite Lower Throughput
- Europe Agrees to Buy More LNG from U.S.
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker