You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Trump's Proposed Ethanol Policy Could Upend Fuel's Future
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 160 Words
Attachment: Ethanol Projects, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--When ethanol became a major blending component in gasoline many years ago, it changed the future of the U.S. agricultural market. It became a boom for several industries, as grassroot ethanol plants were constructed, farmers increased the acreage planted in corn, and chemical producers increased capacity for needed herbicides and fertilizers.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes On More than $58 Billion Worth of Projects, with Oil & Gas Top...
- Stantec Takes Part in $55 Billion in Active Projects, Led by LNG Complex, O...
- Montana, Idaho Host Nearly $1 Billion in Projects, Fueled by Agriculture
- Pennsylvania's Labor Hours to Remain Above Average
- Industrial Info's Geolocator Tool is a Boon for Energy Researchers
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker