You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Coast Guard Approves Waterway Suitability for Oregon's Jordan Cove LNG Plant
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 902 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Coast Guard recently approved the suitability of a waterway for tankers at Pembina Pipeline Corporation's (NYSE:PBA) (Calgary, Alberta) proposed Jordan Cove liquefied natural gas (LNG) facility in Coos Bay, Oregon. The move could put the project, which was previously denied its application by the U.S. Federal Energy Commission (FERC), one step closer to being constructed. Based on the review, the captain of the Port Sector Columbia River recommended to FERC that the Coos Bay waterway was suitable for the marine traffic associated with the project.
Within this article: Details of the Jordan Cove project and other LNG projects
Other companies featured: Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB), Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (NYSE:CBI)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, TransCanada, Phillips 66: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Latin America Sees Big Oil & Gas Investments, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- EIA Projects U.S. Oil Production to Reach 12.06 Million BBL/d Next Year, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker