You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kiewit Takes On More than $58 Billion Worth of Projects, with Oil & Gas Top-Valued
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 636 Words
Attachment: Kiewit, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, Nebraska) is maintaining its position as one of the top U.S.-based engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firms with more than $58 billion in active projects globally, according to Industrial Info's project database. More than $10.5 billion of that total is attributed to projects that are set to begin construction in the U.S. and Canada before the end of the year.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring Kiewit, including those from major companies such as Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE), Competitive Power Ventures Incorporated, General Electric (NYSE:GE) and G3 Canada Limited.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker