You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor Announces New Galvanizing Line Addition
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 85 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel manufacturers are investing more in new assets in the U.S. Nucor Corporation recently announced plans to construct a $240 million galvanizing line addition at a steel mill in Arkansas. This brings the value of active projects being developed by Nucor to about $2 billion, according to Industrial Info's business intelligence platform.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- EU Steel Sector Robust but Threatened by U.S. Trade War
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker