You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor Announces New Galvanizing Line Addition
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 85 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel manufacturers are investing more in new assets in the U.S. Nucor Corporation recently announced plans to construct a $240 million galvanizing line addition at a steel mill in Arkansas. This brings the value of active projects being developed by Nucor to about $2 billion, according to Industrial Info's business intelligence platform.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals P...
- North American Trade Pact Draws Praise, but Tariff Concerns Persist
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker