You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor Announces New Galvanizing Line Addition
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 85 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel manufacturers are investing more in new assets in the U.S. Nucor Corporation recently announced plans to construct a $240 million galvanizing line addition at a steel mill in Arkansas. This brings the value of active projects being developed by Nucor to about $2 billion, according to Industrial Info's business intelligence platform.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kentucky Home to Nearly $6 Billion in Project Kickoffs this Summer
- U.S. Midwest, Rocky Mountains to See $3 Billion-Plus in Metals & Minerals K...
- Republic Steel Invests to Prepare for Demand Growth
- Mining Majors Approve Mega-Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.S. Southeast, Mid-Atlantic Claim $1.6 Billion-Plus in Metals & Minerals K...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker