You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor Announces New Galvanizing Line Addition
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 85 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel manufacturers are investing more in new assets in the U.S. Nucor Corporation recently announced plans to construct a $240 million galvanizing line addition at a steel mill in Arkansas. This brings the value of active projects being developed by Nucor to about $2 billion, according to Industrial Info's business intelligence platform.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Nevada Cashes in with $1.3 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarter
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- U.S. Coal Exports Skyrocket 61% in 2017
- U.S. Aluminum Group Urges Trump to Keep Import Tariffs Broad-Based
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker