You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Tops $270 Billion in Active Production, Pipeline Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 120 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $231 billion in active Oil & Gas Production projects in Canada, including more than $33 billion worth that are set to begin construction before the end of the year. Industrial Info also is tracking more than $40 billion in active Pipeline projects in Canada, including about $16 billion worth that are set to begin construction before the end of the year. Many of these projects are in their planning stages, where plenty of factors still could increase, decrease or totally eliminate the expected spending.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Targa Resources, Anadarko, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Tops Global Oil and Gas Companies
- TransCanada, Plains All American, Hess, Aliso Canyon: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- ConocoPhillips, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Sweden Green Lights Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Denmark Is Final Hurdle
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker