You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Tops $270 Billion in Active Production, Pipeline Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 120 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $231 billion in active Oil & Gas Production projects in Canada, including more than $33 billion worth that are set to begin construction before the end of the year. Industrial Info also is tracking more than $40 billion in active Pipeline projects in Canada, including about $16 billion worth that are set to begin construction before the end of the year. Many of these projects are in their planning stages, where plenty of factors still could increase, decrease or totally eliminate the expected spending.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Eagle Ford, Austin Chalk Seen as 'Next Big Plays' for Oil & Gas
- Delayed Freeport Startup Makes 2019 a Bigger Year for U.S. LNG
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- China's Natural Gas Output Up 3.3% in First-Quarter 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker