You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Tops $270 Billion in Active Production, Pipeline Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 120 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $231 billion in active Oil & Gas Production projects in Canada, including more than $33 billion worth that are set to begin construction before the end of the year. Industrial Info also is tracking more than $40 billion in active Pipeline projects in Canada, including about $16 billion worth that are set to begin construction before the end of the year. Many of these projects are in their planning stages, where plenty of factors still could increase, decrease or totally eliminate the expected spending.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TransCanada, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Anadarko's $16 Billion in Projects Cover Ambitious Plans in Permian, Mozamb...
- Anadarko, Tallgrass Energy, Gulf Coast Crude Imports: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Poland Turns to U.S. for LNG
- Controversial Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline 'On Schedule'
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker