You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Biosimilars Show Their Muscle as Emerging Pharmaceutical Phenomenon
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 147 Words
Attachment: Biosimilar Heat Map, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 17, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Almost the same, but not quite--a biosimilar is just that, similar but not equal to an original biological drug. Unlike generics, biological drugs are too complex be duplicated. And the market for biosimilars is definitely worth watching. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $2 billion worth of active biosimilar facility projects worldwide.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ireland Welcomes Abbott Investment in Plant Expansion
- Novartis Creating 450 Jobs at New Therapies Plant in Switzerland
- Drug Companies Told to Stockpile for U.K. "No-Deal" Brexit Scenario
- GlaxoSmithKline Shutting Irish Skincare Plant
- U.K. Pharma-Bio Industry Braces for Brexit, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker