You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Performance Contractors at Work on $7.8 Billion in Chemical Projects, Focused on Gulf Coast
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 583 Words
Attachment: Performance Contractors, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 17, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Performance Contractors Incorporated (Baton Rouge, Louisiana) has its hands in some of the most closely watched chemicals-related projects along the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast, one of the most prosperous areas of the country. Industrial Info is tracking more than $7.8 billion in active projects involving the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm, including more than $5.2 billion worth that already are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring Performance Contractors, including those for industry leaders such as Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB), Indorama Corporation and INEOS Group AG.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- DACH to Spend $168 Million on Modernization/Optimization at Chemical Plants...
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker