You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Performance Contractors at Work on $7.8 Billion in Chemical Projects, Focused on Gulf Coast
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 583 Words
Attachment: Performance Contractors, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 17, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Performance Contractors Incorporated (Baton Rouge, Louisiana) has its hands in some of the most closely watched chemicals-related projects along the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast, one of the most prosperous areas of the country. Industrial Info is tracking more than $7.8 billion in active projects involving the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm, including more than $5.2 billion worth that already are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring Performance Contractors, including those for industry leaders such as Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB), Indorama Corporation and INEOS Group AG.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Debottlenecking Projects Reach $1.3 Billion in North America's Oil & Gas, C...
- Corpus Christi PET, PTA Projects May Get New Lease on Life, an Industrial I...
- Commissioning Underway for Sasol's Chemical Project in Louisiana
- Celanese Reports Strong Second-Quarter Profits, Plans $325 Million - $350 M...
- Ethiopia Set to Become Major Fertilizer Exporter in East Africa, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker