You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DowDuPont Sees Sales Grow on Capacity Expansion Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 516 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Having completed more than $2.8 billion worth of chemical projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast during the past couple of years as well as $5.9 billion worth via its Sadara joint venture in Saudi Arabia, DowDuPont Incorporated (NYSE:DWDP) is enjoying the fruits of its labor.
Within this article: Update on DowDuPont projects. Additional companies: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Ethylene Startups Planned for December are Delayed, an Industrial Info Mark...
- European Ethylene Market Sees New Investments, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker