You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DowDuPont Sees Sales Grow on Capacity Expansion Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 516 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Having completed more than $2.8 billion worth of chemical projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast during the past couple of years as well as $5.9 billion worth via its Sadara joint venture in Saudi Arabia, DowDuPont Incorporated (NYSE:DWDP) is enjoying the fruits of its labor.
Within this article: Update on DowDuPont projects. Additional companies: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
- Positive Final Investment Decision Made for Polyethylene Unit in Bayport, T...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker