You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DowDuPont Sees Sales Grow on Capacity Expansion Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 516 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Having completed more than $2.8 billion worth of chemical projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast during the past couple of years as well as $5.9 billion worth via its Sadara joint venture in Saudi Arabia, DowDuPont Incorporated (NYSE:DWDP) is enjoying the fruits of its labor.
Within this article: Update on DowDuPont projects. Additional companies: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Debottlenecking Projects Reach $1.3 Billion in North America's Oil & Gas, C...
- Corpus Christi PET, PTA Projects May Get New Lease on Life, an Industrial I...
- Commissioning Underway for Sasol's Chemical Project in Louisiana
- Celanese Reports Strong Second-Quarter Profits, Plans $325 Million - $350 M...
- Ethiopia Set to Become Major Fertilizer Exporter in East Africa, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker