You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DowDuPont Sees Sales Grow on Capacity Expansion Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 516 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Having completed more than $2.8 billion worth of chemical projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast during the past couple of years as well as $5.9 billion worth via its Sadara joint venture in Saudi Arabia, DowDuPont Incorporated (NYSE:DWDP) is enjoying the fruits of its labor.
Within this article: Update on DowDuPont projects. Additional companies: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Explore $27 Billion in New England Project Kickoffs at Industrial Info Mark...
- BASF Presses Ahead with Capital Guidance for 2018
- Westlake Enjoys Lower Ethylene Costs, Focuses on Louisiana Joint Venture, E...
- LyondellBasell PE Project Unfazed by Threat of U.S.-China Trade War
- Industrial Info's Tony Salemme to Speak at Northeast Petrochemical Construc...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker